Thursday, July 2, 2009

Parents.

It's funny how the moment you think your parents are evil, they come back around and do the nicest things.
I experienced that tonight, my parents are very strange, they change their minds all the time.
But tonight, it was for the better. With the help of a little wine, they loosened up at the dinner table and they talked to me about their childhood, how proud they are of me, and how much they like my boyfriend.
It's during these times that I realize that my parents do have a heart, they are vulnerable human beings, and they are dying for my acceptance.
It's tonight that I realized how much I love them and how I wouldn't want any other parents in the world.
And I'm thinking this blog is what I'll turn to when they piss me off.
This is good therapy, hah.

1 comment:

Dan said...

They like me? Hahaha! Just kidding. It's a mutual likeness that your parents and I share! I'm very glad that we get along.
Whenever your parents piss you off, I will refer you to this post, no problem.

Key words/sentence: "With the help of a little wine..."

Haha.

Love you!

PS - Write more often, please. I'd love to read all your posts:)