Saturday, July 11, 2009

Coucou Paris!

I arrived in Paris this saturday at 6h20 am, although my body knew it was 1 in the morning back in Fart Myers.
I am not going to lie, this is quite a cultural and scenery shock. I'm taking it all in, Paris always amazes because even though I've lived there 12 years of my life, it still continues to surprise me-in a good way.
I miss Dan so much, I felt far enough from him when he moved to Clearwater but now I'd need to fly over a whole ocean to see him again.
I'll be fine though, the realization that I am going to see him on Skype tonight is keeping me on my toes (is that an expression? Oh well, if it wasn't, it is now).
I'll try to upload pictures throughout my trip, for the sake of my imaginary friends :D

Aurevoir mes amis imaginaires!

2 comments:

Dan said...

You mean, for the sake of Dan... I want to see:) Haha.

I'm glad you're starting to write more dear. I absolutely adore reading your writing as well.

Call me whenever, and I love you so much,

Dan

Kaita said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you before you left! I feel terrible about it! I remembered to call you late, late Thursday night. I didn't want to wake you up before your trip.

ANYWAY. I'm so glad to hear you made it there okay! I know this sounds weird, but I'm so freakin' excited for you. I know that you're going to have an awesome time! Eat lots of fresh baked goods and paninis for me. <3 I'll be missin' you!